STUDYING ABROAD – GO ABROAD – ARGENTINA ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
Why are there so many students who would like to study abroad but so few that actually go? The answer could be as simple as not knowing where to start or universities programs are too expensive. An international education does not have to be expensive for you to have the best study abroad experience. Just follow the steps to get here, we will do our best to help you!!!
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 18-30
- CV (Curriculum Vitae in Spanish)
- Good Spanish Language level depending the program selected
- Professional / Academic references (name, title and e-mail – Written in your native language)
How do I apply?
The application cycle for summer scholarships is now open. Please complete the 2016 Scholarship Application to be considered for an award. You must complete the application is one sitting and may only apply once. Applications are due by 11:59 pm ART (Argentina Time) on March, 31st – 2016.
Dates & Deadlines:
Scholarship Applications Due: March 31, 2016
Applicants Notified: April 12, 2016
How are Argentina scholarship recipients chosen?
Our selection committee (integrated by one member of each 4 institutions) takes many factors into consideration when choosing scholarship candidates. Scholarships are awarded to those who demonstrate a commitment to their communities and a genuine interest in Cultural Programs.
Preference may be given to:
Applicants Spanish Language level
Applicants Professional/Academic references
Applicants who demonstrate financial need
Applicants of ethnicities underrepresented in Argentine Culture Programs
Applicants who have had limited opportunity to travel abroad
What are the requirements after receiving an Argentina Scholarship?
Scholarship recipients are sent a full description of their requirements via email upon being offered a scholarship. Scholarship recipients must keep a blog during their program to document their experiences abroad and give a final presentation if program is + 4 weeks. Recipients must share photos from their trip, which may be featured on the website and publications.
Total program fees with a Partial Scholarships
What is the total that you will pay if you get the partial scholarship?
- Program 1) Immersion program: USD 530 all included
- Program 2) Latin American Studies: USD 340 – 2 weeks program
- Program 3) Spanish and Culture course: USD 120 per week
- Program 4) Internships, Volunteering and Teaching in Argentina: USD 250* (one time payment)
- Program 5) Medical Observerships: 490* - 2 weeks program
- Homestay – Shared Apartment with Host + Self-Catering: USD 75 per week
- Homestay Private Room with Breakfast: USD 95 per week
- Homestay Private Room with Half Board (Breakfast and dinner): USD 125 per week
- Reception Pick-Up-Service at the airport or bus station in Córdoba: USD 25
*Internships – Volunteering – Teaching programs have a mandatory workers compensation insurance and organization fee. Additional cost for insurance USD 5 per week - Additional cost: USD 10 per week. *Medical Observerships program has a mandatory workers compensation insurance cost of USD 5 per week
All programs include: study material, certification, administrative and registration fees, tax and civil liability.
Spending money: You should think about U$S 8-12 a day for meals and general cost of living.
Air Ticket: Remember that air ticket could be very expensive to travel to Argentina, take your time to find out the best deals but don´t wait too much.
Procedures to Apply:
1. Completed Application for Admission and send all documents.
2. Candidates selected for the program will receive acceptances from Scholarships in Argentina.
3. The confirmation of participation is automatically when the student does the payment by PayPal (USD 100 -non refundable). The rest of fee is paid in Argentina the first day of arrival. The air ticket information must be sent at least two months before the program starts, if not you must communicate with the administration for extension.
All scholarship recipients are responsible for their own airfare and daily living expenses, along with the balance of the program fee.
Confirmation of housing: 10 days before you leave your country, you will receive all your housing details by e-mail.
If you write to us we will endeavour to respond within 2 working days of receiving a request. Please note that during busy periods it may take up to 4 working days to reply to you. We encourage you to contact us to update any of your details or if you did not get a respond from us in 4 working days send it again and please check your spam box. We always answer each and every mail.
If you have trouble using our registration form or any questions, please email us