ARGENTINA ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
Why are there so many students who would like to study abroad but so few that actually go? The answer could be as simple as not knowing where to start or universities programs are too expensive. An international education does not have to be expensive for you to have the best study abroad experience. Just follow the steps to get here, we will do our best to help you!!!
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 18-30
- CV (Curriculum Vitae in Spanish)
- Basic to a good Spanish Language level depending the program selected
- Professional / Academic references (name, title and e-mail – Written in your native language)
When do I apply?
Dates & Deadlines:
Rolling admission: You should try to have your application in early to better your chances of acceptance, but applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled.
Applicants Notified: 20 -30 days after receiving applications
How are Argentina scholarship recipients chosen?
Our selection committee (integrated by one member of each 4 institutions) takes many factors into consideration when choosing scholarship candidates. Scholarships are awarded to those who demonstrate a commitment to their communities and a genuine interest in Cultural Programs.
Preference may be given to:
Applicants Spanish Language level
Applicants Professional/Academic references
Applicants of ethnicities underrepresented in Argentine Culture Programs
What are the requirements after receiving an Argentina Scholarship?
Scholarship recipients are sent a full description of their requirements via email upon being offered a scholarship. Scholarship recipients must keep a blog during their program to document their experiences abroad and give a final presentation if program is + 4 weeks. Recipients must share photos from their trip, which may be featured on the website and publications.
Number of the programs and what you pay for the program if you get the partial scholarships – (2016)
- Program 1) Immersion program: USD 530 Program and accommodation included
- Program 2) Latin American Studies: USD 340 – Two weeks program
- Program 3) Spanish and Culture course: USD 120 a week – 20 hours of lessons/Week
- Program 4) Internships, Volunteering and Teaching in Argentina: USD 250*
*Internships – Volunteering – Teaching programs have a mandatory workers compensation insurance and organization fee. Additional cost for insurance USD 5 per week - Additional cost: USD 10 per week.
For more information if there are spots available please contact us
All programs include: study material, certification, administrative and registration fees, tax and civil liability.
Spending money: You should think about U$S 8-12 a day for meals and general cost of living.
Air Ticket: Remember that air ticket could be very expensive to travel to Argentina, take your time to find out the best deals but don´t wait too much.
Procedures to Apply:
1. Completed Application for Admission and send all documents.
2. Candidates selected for the program will receive acceptances from Scholarships in Argentina.
3. The confirmation of participation is automatically when the student does the payment by PayPal (USD 100 -non refundable). The rest of fee is paid in Argentina the first day of arrival or by PayPal. The air ticket information must be sent at least two months before the program starts, if not you must communicate with the administration for extension.
All scholarship recipients are responsible for their own airfare and daily living expenses, along with the balance of the program fee.
Confirmation of housing: 10 days before you leave your country, you will receive all your housing details by e-mail.
If you write to us we will endeavour to respond within 2 working days of receiving a request. Please note that during busy periods it may take up to 4 working days to reply to you. We encourage you to contact us to update any of your details or if you did not get a respond from us in 4 working days send it again and please check your spam box. We always answer each and every mail.
If you have trouble using our registration form or any questions, please email us